Monday, February 10, 2014

NEW at H&M Home

H&M home brings a positive message with some new items like this pillow.
Other "Choose Happiness" items include: 
Tea towel, Apron, Sponge Cloth, and Napkins

Here are a few of my favorite items in the New Arrivals section of H&M home.

Another thing I noticed in the new arrivals for Spring is the recent integration of animals, patterns, and vintage inspired items; I am absolutely loving it. Are you? 

Take a look at some of my fave animal inspired items.


To be honest when I first found out h&m was carrying things for the home, I was skeptical, but I adore the Spring collection. Do you? What is your favorite part about it? Discuss in the comments!

Want an overview of some clothing items from H&M's recent catalog? Head over to Bows and Moccasins to find out, but I'll give you a hint: corporate.

Enjoy the rest of your week, readers! We'll chat again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Refrigerator Organizers:Ikea Ideas

"Four hours were spent gallivanting the many chaotic yet fascinating aisles of Ikea Home.  Pillows and glasses were picked out, Swedis...