Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My EXPEDIT

I had some free time this weekend and cleaned out millions of magazines and books that I have been hoarding since middle school…yes, middle school. (Embarrassing I know). In the midst of cleaning, I came across some special books that I will soon need to have access to everyday (when I start my internship)…like the Law dictionary and my legal research and writing textbook with loads of notes scribbled in it. BUT I had to display these books in a decorative way, of course! Luckily, I had researched bookshelf styling for my previous post and had some ideas. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Roses were purchased from Hobby Lobby. Yes, I leave them up all year not just for Valentine’s Day
Sidenote: I scored this vintage Polaroid camera at a new thrift shop and have been searching for a place to display it. I tried in my room, on top of the cable box, but it looked plain and out of place; it's perfect here.
The red clock is from the wonderful Hobby Lobby which is notorious for discounts.
The mini globe was purchased from One King’s Lane a few years ago. It came in a pack of 3 for $25.

How do you style your bookshelves? This bookshelf can be purchased from IKEA by clicking here.


Have a lovely Wednesday readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Refrigerator Organizers:Ikea Ideas

"Four hours were spent gallivanting the many chaotic yet fascinating aisles of Ikea Home.  Pillows and glasses were picked out, Swedis...