Friday, January 3, 2014

ALEX

Furniture is an investment, but is worth every penny. Ikea's price-point is on the lower side for frugal living people like you and me, but the 9 drawer piece pictured above ranges around $120. I own this piece and it keeps my cosmetics completely organized while not taking up much space, thanks to its vertical design. Props to this little guy for un-cluttering my bathroom drawers and taming the chaos. 
The second piece pictured features 5 drawers and is really tempting to place on top of the tall one. I had no clue the desk even exists, but it also looks appealing and makes me want to buy both. 
The shorter version is only $80 and the desk is around $200. I am pretty sure the desk would be completely worth 200 dollars because it is almost like 2 of the smaller ones ($160) + a desk. I really want to make the desk my craft and or sewing table! Two hundred is a lot to fork out, but I know it would be worth it.

Have you tried any of the furniture pieces from the ALEX line at IKEA? Tell me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Refrigerator Organizers:Ikea Ideas

"Four hours were spent gallivanting the many chaotic yet fascinating aisles of Ikea Home.  Pillows and glasses were picked out, Swedis...