Saturday, April 12, 2014

Gallery Wall Print

I blogged about gallery walls when I first started this blog and unfortunately have not been able to construct a gallery wall for my tiny apartment. I have, however, acquired a few fabulous prints for when I move into a place with the perfect spot for a gallery wall. I purchased both prints from Etsy (two different sellers) and am super pleased with each one. I mentioned the first print here on Bows and Moccasins (my fashion & beauty blog), but have since purchased another.
This post is dedicated to the spontaneous purchase of the Little Things Print from Charm And Gumption. I say spontaneous because I hadn't planned to buy another print for the nonexistent gallery wall, but I was captivated by the saying featuring all the simple joys of life and it mentions polka dots & Vogue, therefore I could not turn away. You can order many colors of the print, but I chose gold because I plan to decorate with gold accents in the next place.
Forewarning: You can't tell the letters are gold in the pictures because the horrible lighting from the lamp. Also note that the print is still in the plastic sleeve and not yet framed so it won't get crushed in the move.



   Now I need the mug to complete my collection.
Don't forget to check out Charm And Gumption on Etsy for this fabulous print or click here.


Stop by Monday when I blog about my awesome Garage Sale find! 

 Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Refrigerator Organizers:Ikea Ideas

"Four hours were spent gallivanting the many chaotic yet fascinating aisles of Ikea Home.  Pillows and glasses were picked out, Swedis...