Saturday, April 5, 2014

Wayfair Finds

If you are unfamiliar with Wayfair, it is a members only home site that sells every aspect of home decor you can imagine. The products are unique yet functional. Members only sites usually require one thing: your email so suck it up and type it in the little box to browse the site!

The first thing I notice when logging on is the top pages with descriptions like "Desks, Home, Office furniture, storage & filing; which all are good but the one that catches my eye the most is "Sales" so naturally, I dive in head first. I am currently looking for interior design deals and this is what I found:

#1: Tyler Leather Bench- Normally I stand clear of leather furniture because my large dog/horse loves to poke her needle like claws into the couch, but this bench alternative might work for me. Plus, its original price is $309 and it is on sale for $187

#2: Hallmar Arched Headboard- Although the price point is higher than I want to spend, my guest bedroom desperately needs a headboard (and a mattress) and I really love this one. I know I have seen a tutorial on how to make these so if you know the link, please let me know.

#3: Mini Chalkboards (Set of 3)- These chalkboards would be extremely handy in multiple rooms, which is convenient seeing as they come in packs of 3. Place one on the refrigerator for recipes, reminders, notes, chores list, or shopping list. Hang one in the office room for reminders and important concepts. Place another at the entryway with an inspirational quote for everyone to see.

#4: Techni Mobili Gray Space Saving Computer Desk- Correct me if I am wrong but could you not use this desk cart as an alternative Bar Cart?! I think I might purchase it and spray paint it metallic gold. Above the cart I plan to hang a wrought iron BAR sign that I found at a Yard Sale for $5.

#5: Bass Projector Table Lamp- I am unsure if it would be useful as a lamp because the light doesn't look too bright and I need a super bright light to concentrate and be productive, but it is certainly a conversation piece.

#6: InRoom Designs Standing Mirror- Coming in at just under $92, this free standing mirror would look perfect in any bedroom. I like how adjustable it is too. If I was looking for a mirror, this would be a definite option.

#7: Seaside Nautical Sailboat Decor- If you have a nautical-themed room, you need this sailboat. It almost tempts me to decorate with a nautical theme in an unexpected place like the kitchen & dinette.

#8: St. Croix Kindwer Aluminum Letter- This may seem like an odd thing to put in a blog post, but these aluminum letters are usually extremely overpriced and this one is under $22. I favorited this item and will probably purchase in the future. I think an & and a # symbol would look good in a hallway or maybe in the office.

#9: Intersecting Wall Shelf- I LOVE THIS SHELF IN WHITE, that is all. Oh, and the best part is the price is under $33. Does it get any better?

#10: Home Loft Concept DVD Multimedia Cabinet- For all the wives, girlfriends, sisters, or mothers of extreme gamers or DVD collectors, this cabinet is the answer to unorganized game/dvd cases scattered around the room. I love that once the games are up, they are officially out of sight.

Be sure to check out Wayfair.com for all your home decor/renovation needs. 
Which is your favorite piece? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Refrigerator Organizers:Ikea Ideas

"Four hours were spent gallivanting the many chaotic yet fascinating aisles of Ikea Home.  Pillows and glasses were picked out, Swedis...